I have been working at Central Queensland University for four weeks and already I have had time off work with whooping cough. I have had 3 days off work last week and 4 days off this week - not a good way to start at a new job.
I found out this week that I most likely got infected by someone at work as another colleague has also had it in the last 3 weeks.
I have been absolutely drained of energy for the last 2 weeks and thankfully today I am feeling like I'm on the mend. I haven't been sleeping much at night as my coughing seems to get worse of a night time.
I've had a fever and cold plus generally felt unwell. Since I've been coughing so much I'm extemely lathargic and have absolutely no energy.
I almost took myself to the hospital one night as I was coughing so much I couldn't breathe properly. Thankfully though, things settled down and now I'm on the mend again.
Hopefully I'm back at work on Monday in full health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment