Sunday, September 10, 2006

Daniel Fragar

I thought it was about time I shared some photos of Daniel and myself.

This photo was taken when we first started seeing each other.

We went to a Beach Mission reunion at the Schabel's home.

This was our first ever photo of us together.

We tried to keep our relationship to ourselves until March - but it didn't happen.


Our next big outing together was Dimity and Brendan's Wedding.

Dan looks a lot younger when he has not beard or moustache. It is shaved completely off for the as Daniel did shave it down to a hideous Merv Hughes moustache for Brendan's bucks night.


Visiting Marilyn (Dan's mum) down at Sussex Inlet.

Daniel and I on the beach on a glorious day.


Daniel and I at Katoomba. We spent the afternoon up there just sight seeing and doing a small bush walk.

Picture taken near the Three Sisters lookout.

I enjoy doing a huge variety of things together with Daniel and also enjoy the fact that he likes to spend time with me too.

1 comment:

Tim Haynes said...

I'm wondering what Dan think's about having his face plastered all over your website?